Tutor (about me)
Present and past
I have been working as an entrepreneur since 1998. Now I am mainly engaged in teaching mathematics and English. Overall I have been teaching students since 2005, ie 15 years. I'm also a freelance programmer and I mostly do my own education projects.
- 2014–2017 I graduated VOŠ PB – Vyšší odborná škola a Střední škola managementu Prague 8 of Information Technology of education program application of computer technology, absolutorium and whole study with a medal of 1.0.
- 2010–2013 I graduated VOŠ PB – Vyšší odborná škola a Střední škola managementu Prague 8 of Financial and Banking Management of financial educational program financial consulting, absolutorium and whole study with a medal of 1.0.
- 1988–1993 I graduated Střední ekonomické školy in Jindřichův Hradec in the field of general economics, graduation with honors.
My business licenses
1. Production, trade and services not listed in appendices 1 to 3 of the Trades Licensing Act (free trade)
Branches of this trade (just a few):
- Out-of-school education and training, course management, training, including lecturing,
- Providing software, information technology consultancy, data processing, hosting and related activities and web portals,
- Operation of sports facilities and organization of sports activities.
2. Providing physical education and sports services in the area of swimming (trade-in)
My hobby is sport - mostly swimming. Swimming is mainly recreational, partly racing and commercial. If you are interested, you can also join me on individual swimming training.