Private English lessons
- I offer individual English lessons in basic and elementary school curricula.
- This is A1, A2, B1 to B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference.
- The course is suitable for beginners, intermediate and intermediate.
- The English lessons can be attended by primary and secondary school students (adults rather exceptionally by agreement).
- Students can combine English with mathematics as they need.
For primary school and intermediate students, I usually use sets from Tom Hutchinson: Project Fourth edition, which is approved by the Ministry of Education, and which is used in most schools. I have purchased a complete set including all CDs.
Secondary school and eventual adult education
For secondary school students and for students of different levels, I usually use Michael Mower's sets: New Opportunities which are approved by the MŠMT for secondary schools. These sets are used by grammar schools and other high schools. I'll have a complete set in the next few days, including all available CDs.
For intermediate students I also recommend International Express Pre-Intermediate SB+DVD.
I use business English: Business Vocabulary in Use Elementary to Pre-intermediate with Answers.
My online English study materials are available on my websites:
- ajina.cz – Czech web with my materials and links,
- english.audio – a web site in English with links to listening,
- english.finance – web in English with links to business English,
- english.radio – web in English with links to radio,
- english.watch – web site in English with links to videos,
- dictionary.center – web in English with links to English dictionaries.
Of course, we can use the literature and textbooks that the student brings with you. Then I would ask you to buy one more edition (including CDs) for me. I have bought some literature, including CDs… If the tutorial is done on skype, please send me the material in advance by email.
If you are interested, please contact me, we will discuss the details.